Georges River College Peakhurst Campus is pleased to host a number of international students each year. These students have the opportunity to engage in a wide range of activities and are supported by our EAL/D teacher for students with an English as an Additional Language and/or Dialect, Mrs Kathy Nguyen.
International students are supported through:
- developing an understanding of each students and any challenges faced
- monitoring attendance to ensure safety and well-being.
- implementing practices and strategies to support teaching and learning.
We warmly welcome all international students to Georges River College Peakhurst Campus.
For more information about International students, please visit the link below:
DEC international student centre:
- Locked bag 53
- Darlinghurst NSW 1300
- Phone: +61 2 82894777 or 131601 (within Australia)
- Fax: + 61 2 92445844
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.internationalschool.edu.au