The expectations for all students at Peakhurst Campus are:
- be proud of your school.
- wear the correct school uniform with pride, both at school and on your way to and from school.
- arrive to school on time.
- remain at school during normal school hours.
- attend all of your classes and be on time to lessons.
- do your best to be successful at your school work.
- cooperate willingly with everyone at all times.
- be polite and respectful when you speak to others.
- always be responsible and productive in contributing to your school.
- model your best behaviour in public, when travelling to and from school, on excursions and at sport.
- listen to, and/or carefully read, all messages.
- bring all necessary material to class and complete set work on time.
- always be willing to work with people and assist in/with the learning of others.
- accept advice and counselling without argument.
- act in a courteous, respectful and responsible manner at all times and use your common sense when making decisions and choices.
- participate in harmony with others.
Every student has the right to be safe, happy ad comfortable in our school.